Starters (how to make them ‘stop and talk to you’:
– What brings you to our stall?
– What business are you in?
– How do you use our product?
– What exactly do you do with our products?
Get information (they stopped, and seem to use your product. Now you want to dig deeper, really explore what options there are :
– What is the yearly demand for this product?
– You say ‘Good Quality’. What do you mean with that?
–What delivery times are acceptable for you?
– You say ‘short delivery’ what do you mean with that?
– You say ‘low price’. With wath should I compare that?
– What else than ‘low price’ is important to you?
– What should I offer to become your supplier?
Towards the deal/closing
– When can we expect your first inquiry/order?
– Supposed we meet all your demands, when can we expect your first order?
– How can we start our cooperation?
Statement/open question towards the deal/closing
– What if you order a first testbatch next week. How does that sound to you?
– If we start with a monthly shipment of one 20 ft. container now, how does that sound to you?
– What if we were to appoint you as our distributor, how would you feel about that?
Note; these are examples only. But if you ‘have them ready’ the conversation should run smooth